Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Top 10


U.S. Open winner Geoff Ogilvy on Letterman

Top Ten Things That Went Through Geoff Ogilvy's Mind After Winning The U.S. Open

10. "This is one of those things you never forget like seeing John Daly in the locker room naked"

9. "I wish I hand't put all my money on Phil Mickelson"

8. "Even I've never heard of me"

7. "Now I can take a vacation from the grind of playing golf all day"

6. "Crap - - I'm gonna have to go on Letterman"

5. "After all these years, I can finally use my 'World's Greatest Golfer' mug"

4. "I can quit my day job at Outback Steakhouse"

3. "What would Reteif Goosen do?"

2. "I hope this victory isn't overshadowed by America's world cup excitment"

1. "Thank you, Balco!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT STUFF;LOOK FORWARD TO MORE PEARLS OF WISDOM;EVEN FRANK LICK-LITER WOULD BE A FAN.